Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? Me neither! If you’re like me, you’re probably going to end up scrambling last minute to stuff those stockings. Well do yourself a favor and don’t forget about Dollar Tree. They have the perfect toy section that can serve as great stuffers or even gifts. I went on a bit of a spree the other day and grabbed some of my favorites. Ready to see what I found?
- I, of course, had to grab a fashion doll. This is perfect for that special little girl in your life, plus it fits perfectly in a stocking!
- For the boys, I grabbed an awesome robot action figure and turbo wheel car.
- Dollar Tree also has a super selection of puzzles and games. I picked out a kid’s Mickey Mouse® puzzle because my little boy is basically obsessed, but they have options for all ages, including some neat games.
- To get those kids up and moving a little bit, I grabbed a mini basketball hoop and paddle ball (which is great for hand-eye coordination).
- Last, but certainly not least, is the classic activity dough. Grab the craft dough molding sets that come with fun accessories to create tons of shapes — this entertains the kids long enough for me to get some post-Christmas cleanup done!
Just like that, I’m locked and loaded for the holiday season!
Looking for some more gift ideas for Christmas? Check out this Night Before Christmas idea!