Do you love updating your home décor as the seasons change? Or maybe you never have, but you’ve always wanted to. Well, we think fall is the perfect time to decorate your spaces and, with Dollar Tree, it doesn’t have to be expensive! Check out all the fall decorations, pumpkins, scarecrows, wooden signs, and more available in stores and online now.
We’re excited to share a super simple DIY candleholder idea that can be used to decorate your fall mantel or as a centerpiece on your dining room table. Simply grab a few seasonal craft supplies like mini pumpkins, pinecones, and leaves. Use them to decorate upside-down wine glasses and top the stems off with fall candles. These can be totally customized to match your space and theme, and displayed from the beginning of fall all the way through Thanksgiving in November.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 or More Wine Glasses
- 2 Orange, Yellow, or Red Pillar or Tealight Candles
- Leaf Bushes or Garland
- Mini Pumpkins
- Fall Floral or Berries
- Other Autumn Embellishments as Desired
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Arrange your pinecones, mini pumpkins, and fall floral on your mantel or dining table.
- Flip a wine glass upside down and enclose your decorations inside the glass. Repeat this step with the second wine glass.
- Arrange the wine glass candleholders side by side and add leaf bushes or garland around the stems if desired.
- Top off each wine glass base with a fall candle.
- Light the candles and enjoy the warm glow and cozy ambiance this simple craft brings to your home!