Summer’s here, which means it’s prime time for picnics, cookouts, parties, and family reunions. If you’re bored with the same old dishes year after year, here’s a quick and tasty dip that costs only dollars to make and is sure to be the hit of every gathering. Plus, all of the ingredients, from the chips to the chicken, can be found at Dollar Tree!
- One 6-oz. Tub of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1⁄3 Cup of (or to taste) Hot Wing Sauce or Marinade
- Two 6-oz. Cans of Cooked Chicken
- One 3-oz. Package of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Glass Oven-Safe Bowl
- Pour ranch dressing and cream cheese in your glass bowl.
- Microwave just until warmed and you can stir the two together. Blend well.
- Add the hot wing sauce (or marinade) small amounts at a time until desired spiciness is achieved.
- 4. Drain the chicken and stir it into the dip.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve warm with chips and/or celery sticks.
- Add 1⁄2 cup chopped celery for added flavor.
Looking for more tasty dip ideas? Check out this peanut butter gingersnap football dip!