USA! USA! USA! Celebrate our country this month by creating a patriotic way to welcome guests to your home. Use a foam-readi board, paint, ribbon, and twine from Dollar Tree to create a cute star sign for your front door. Cut out star shapes from your board and attach them to strand of twine. Finish it off with a looped knot for hanging and a festive ribbon bow. A new spin on a classic wreath, this is a great way to dress up your front porch for any upcoming patriotic events!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam-Readi Poster Board
- Red and Blue Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Red and Blue Ribbon
Easy Step-by-Step Directions
- Cut out 3-star shapes from a foam-readi poster board using scissors.
- Use red and blue paint to outline and write one letter, “U”, “S”, and “A” on each star.
- Once dry, glue and attach twine to the back of each star, creating a vertical line spelling “USA.”
- Finish with a loop knot in the twine, and glue on a patriotic ribbon bow.
- Hang on display all month long to celebrate the USA!
Looking for more ways to get patriotic this year? Try serving up these no-bake patriotic cake pops!