Whether you’re going on a fancy date night or just hanging out at home with the fam, celebrate Valentine’s Day by treating yourself to a DIY manicure! This Valentine’s Day nail art idea is so sweet, simple, and costs less than $5! Skip the busy nail salons this time of year and save yourself a few bucks. Stock up on toothpicks and a few bottles of red, pink, and white nail polish from Dollar Tree to recreate this lovely look.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Paint your nails red and pink, alternating colors and allow the paint to dry.
- Add a second coat of polish if needed.
- Dip your toothpick tip into the white nail polish and draw tiny hearts on every nail. Let the hearts dry.
- Add a clear top coat if desired and let dry.
- Show off your super cute Valentine’s Day nail art all month long!
Check out our other easy nail art ideas for every occasion!