It’s just about time for all things fall, and that means swapping out those summer crafts to fit the new season. You’ll definitely want to build this gorgeous floral wreath for your front door when you see just how easy it is to make using $1 floral supplies. The fall-colored floral bushes and maple leaves with pumpkin accents make this a show-stopping piece for your front door, sure to impress your friends and neighbors when they discover that you made it yourself.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Floral Garden® 14¼” Metal Wreath Ring
- 5-Stem Faux Gerbera Daisy Bushes (Yellow, Red, and Purple)
- 6-Stem 13″ Artificial Maple Leaf Bushes with Pumpkin Accents
- 1 Maple Pumpkin Garland Strand
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Any Additional Floral Items You Would Like!
It’s Wreath Making Time!
- Start by taking your maple garland strand and weave it around and in and out of your wreath form.
- Next, cut off the stems of your artificial maple leaf bushes leaving about 2-3″ of the stem connected to the bush.
- Stick your bushes through the wreath form hot gluing in place. Make sure to disperse the bushes throughout the surface of your wreath form.
- Next, cut your gerbera daisy bushes from their stems leaving about 1” of the stem connected to the bush.
- Finally, insert your gerbera bushes into the wreath form and around your wreath alternating colors as you go and hot gluing in place.
- Feel free to add additional floral elements or greenery as the finishing touch!
There you have it… a simple, yet festive way to decorate your front door for fall!