These adorable favor boxes will be a huge hit at your wedding! Gorgeous blooms burst from the top of simple white favor boxes that we’ve fancied up with a strip of ribbon… so beautiful, so easy, and so affordable! Choose the type of flowers that complement your wedding theme, add coordinating ribbon, and fill the boxes with the candy, nuts, or mints of your choice.
What You’ll Need:
- One-Piece Wedding Favor Boxes
- Ribbon (in your choice of colors)
- Faux Flowers (your choice)
- Double-Sided Tape
For a list of supplies visit our craft page: LINK
Easy Step-By-Step Directions:
- Remove the flattened boxes from the packaging and unfold and shape them to put together.
- Using the scissors, cut your ribbon into 91⁄4″-long strips. Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the box and secure it in the back with double-sided tape. Be sure to position the tape so it’s hidden by the ribbon for a professional-looking finish.
- Fill the favor boxes with your choice of candy, mints, or nuts and push the lid down to close the boxes.
- Cut the blooms off your floral bushes, leaving about 2″ stems (we are using our Gerbera Daisies).
- Push the floral stems down through the center of your favor boxes (there is a small opening left when the box is completely put together) until they pop into place.
- Place a favor box at each place setting, or display the boxes in a basket, on a favor table, or on decorative trays (we are showing ours above on our nickel-plated trays).
If you can’t find a flower in your wedding colors, take some wide ribbon and tie bows to attach to the top instead.
If you want to use something other than boxes, replace the favor boxes with canning jars or mini storage containers and glue your decorations into place.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Blooming Favor Boxes idea.