Bring the summer sunshine to your front door with a bright and cheerful welcome sign made of flip-flops! I made this one myself last weekend and it was so simple to put together. Plus, it’s a fun, whimsical spin on the traditional front door wreath. You can choose your favorite $1 flip-flops and faux flowers, and pick a message made with sticker letters. I stuck with a simple “welcome” and secured everything in place on a plastic hanger for easy hanging. Give this a try and I guarantee everyone who comes over will flip for these flops!
Grab These $1 Supplies:
- Flip-Flops (One for Each Letter in Your Message)
- Faux Flowers
- Letter Stickers
- Plastic Hanger
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Four Simple Steps:
- Line up the flip-flops side by side and use hot glue to attach them together in a row.
- Use hot glue to attach one flower to the center of the strap on each flip-flop.
- Press one letter sticker to the bottom center of each flip-flop to spell out your message (I used seven flip-flops to spell “welcome”).
- Use hot glue to attach the flip-flops onto the plastic hanger, leaving the hook exposed at the top.
- Allow the flip-flops to dry completely then use the hanger hook to hanger hook to display on your door!
Step into some of our other flip-flop ideas on the blog!