March 8, 2018 | Celebrations | Written by Value Seekers Club
Add some EGGcitement to your Easter décor with this easy and whimsical centerpiece idea. You don’t have to be an expert crafter to pull this one off… follow a few simple steps and you’re done. It makes a great centerpiece for Easter dinner or an adorable decoration for a mantel, side table, or entryway. Plus, it costs less than $10 to make!
Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Floral Wreath Ring
- Easter Grass (Any Color!)
- 6 Yards of Ribbon
- Glass Cylinder Vase
- 3 Glass Jar Candles
- 2 Glass Jar Candleholders
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the ribbon from its spool and wrap it around the foam floral ring, overlapping the edges of the ribbon as you go.
- Once the ring is covered, secure the loose end of the ribbon with a dab of glue.
- Place the glass cylinder vase in the middle of the ribbon wreath ring.
- Fill the vase with Easter grass a little more than halfway full, pushing the grass all the way to the bottom.
- Place one glass jar candle inside the cylinder vase on top of the grass. Important Safety Tip: Make sure the grass is tucked away from the candle wick.
- Place two glass jar candleholders on either side of the cylinder vase centerpiece.
- Fill those about halfway with Easter grass.
- Insert one glass jar candle in each candleholder on top of the grass, again making sure the grass is tucked away from the wick.
Are you hosting an Easter EGGstravaganza? Check out four fun ideas for your party tables and décor!