Ready to creep it real and be a traditional witch this Halloween? I was able to create this super simple and traditional Halloween look using all $1 makeup supplies from Dollar Tree! They even had fun Halloween accessories like adorable glitter spider rings and cute glitter witch hat headbands. Follow along while I show you step-by-step just how I created this look!
Simply Stock Up on These Supplies:
- Makeup Brushes
- Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream
- A. Colors® Black Auto Eyeliner
- A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Eyelashes
- A. Colors® Gold Highlight
- A. Colors® Nude Eyeshadow
- A. Colors® Black Metallic Color Stick
- A. Colors® Purple Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow
- A. Colors® Black Matte Liquid Liner
- Optional: Glitter Spider Rings and Witch Hat Headband
Wickedly Easy Steps:
- First, I applied foundation as normally would using Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream.
- Next, I used L.A. Colors® Purple Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow to give definition to my cheekbones and forehead.
- I then used purple eyeshadow from L.A. Colors® Nude Eyeshadow palette for the tops of my eyelids.
- Next, I used L.A. Colors® Black Matte Liquid Liner around the top portion of my eye and finished by using L.A. Colors® Black Auto Eyeliner along the bottom portion of my eyelids as well as the inside corner of my eyes.
- Next, I took L.A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Eyelashes and applied the glue (that they came with) to the flat inside portion of the lashes (can also follow directions on packaging for eyelashes). Then, I picked them up using my tweezers and applied them to my eyelids, holding for a few seconds.
- Once my eyes were complete, I used L.A. Colors® Gold Highlight to highlight my cheekbones. Just look at them glow!
- Now, time for some fun! Next, I used L.A. Colors® Black Matte Liquid Liner to draw on a spider web and a spider off to the corner of my eye and along my cheek.
- For an extra, witchy touch, I decided to add a beauty mark by my lips.
- Finally, I used L.A. Colors® Black Metallic Color Stick on my lips.
- I completed the look by using a few of Dollar Tree’s Halloween glitter spider rings and a witch hat headband!
Voila… witch look complete! Now, all I need is a broomstick…