Hi, fellow crafters, Dollarista here again. Y’all know how much I love making wreaths with Dollar Tree’s craft supplies. I’m always amazed at the high prices some stores charge for wreaths that can be made by hand… both easily and affordably! Today, I’m sharing two wreaths I made recently that are SO easy to wrap your mind around. Plus, all the supplies cost me less than $10! Are you ready to be impressed?
Scoop Up These Supplies:
- Foam Floral Wreath Rings
- Faux Flowers (Your Favorite Kinds and Colors!)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Wrap Up Your New Wreaths:
- Gather your supplies and remove the stems from the flowers. Take your twine and start wrapping tightly around the wreath ring so that no green foam is showing.
- Continue wrapping until the entire wreath is covered completely in twine. Use scissors to cut the end and tuck it in, adding glue if needed to secure in place.
- Take each flower and cut any remaining stems with scissors so that each bloom is easier to hot glue.
- Use your hot glue gun to attach each flower to your wreath until you have the look you want. I chose to cover about ¼ of the wreath in flowers, but you could add more or less!
- Repeat these same steps using ribbon and other flowers to create more than one wreath for a totally different look. Check out this second one I made using blue burlap ribbon and pretty white flowers.
That’s a wrap! Be sure to check out dozens of other awesome wreath ideas on the blog!