February 1, 2018 | Tips & Hacks | Written by Value Seekers Club
Are all the birthday, anniversary, and holiday cards you send usually “belated” because you just can’t seem to remember to get to the store? Well, not this year! Now is the perfect time to plan ahead and get organized with this easy hack. Go to Dollar Tree and purchase cards for special occasions all year long, from holidays to birthdays and beyond. Store them all in a file folder and you’ll never send belated wishes again! Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- File Folder
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Make a list of all your friends’ and family’s birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.
- Purchase cards for each person and each occasion from Dollar Tree.
- Write the months on the tabs of your file folder, then put the appropriate cards into the correct month’s tab.
- Store your list of people and occasions inside the organizer as well, both as a reminder on dates AND to save you the trouble of making the list again next year.
- At the beginning of each month, pull out the cards for that month, write a personal note in each card (if you want), and drop them in the mail.
Instead of organizing your cards by month, organize them by occasion. Then, just stock up on a lot of different types of cards and you’ll be ready to send greetings and happy thoughts for every occasion… even ones you didn’t plan for!